Blog

Recent Posts

meldrums building 1959 orewa – jurado architects studio

Our Orewa studio space was completed in 1959 by the Meldrum family. The construction sign outside states “Orewa Construction”. Its nice to have such a classic photo of the space we occupy daily. The project Architects were Wilson Merdie + Gillespie Architects of Auckland and the project Engineers were R.M Tonkin of Auckland. When the building first […]